Citation Issuance Solutions
Citation Issuance Solutions
Data Ticket provides a wide variety of handheld ticket writers that include single piece units and two-piece units to meet every Officers’ needs. All handheld software is developed, owned and fully supported by Data Ticket. Should a client need to replace or repair a unit, we have dedicated handheld resources available to you for troubleshooting, repairs, upgrades, general question inquiry and technical support. Our Parking Citation Issuance Software includes:
- Live, Wirelessly Enabled Software – Citation data is transferred wirelessly to our solution using either an automated transmission mode or a batch mode. No workstation or software is required to wirelessly transmit citations to our Solution.
- Cite by Voice – Officers can speak an entire citation and not once use a keyboard or stylus to issue a citation.
- License Plate Translation – Officers can take a picture of a license plate and the handheld software will translate the license plate into the license plate text field on the citation and attach the plate image to the citation.
- Immediate Payment – Because our handheld units transmit citations in real-time, citation recipients can immediately pay on their cell phone, PDA, PC or other internet connected device.
- Bar Code / OCR Scan Line Usage - Our handheld software utilizes the printing of barcodes and OCR scan lines to better integrate our client’s financial and or cashiering systems and eliminate data entry by cashiers.
- Real-Time Scofflaw / VIP Alerts - Officers in the field can be notified by a visual and audible alert when a license plate is a scofflaw (habitual offender) or is on a VIP list.
- Pre-population of Citation Data – Upon entering a license plate number if the vehicle has been cited in the past, the vehicle information including the make, model, VIN, and color will be pre-populated on the citation.
- Prior Citation Look-up – Upon entry of a license plate that has been cited in the past, the Officer will be alerted to the number of and types of violations issued in the past and the amount owed, if any. In addition, the citation information is used to pre-populate the current citation, saving the Officer valuable time.
- Electronic Chalking – Officers can perform electronic chalking that alerts them of a violator, automatically.
- Integrated Video Recordings, Audio Recordings and Pictures – The android-based software solution includes the ability to capture video, audio and pictures and transmits them at the time the citation is transmitted. These items are then displayed to City Personnel when viewing the citation online.
- GPS – Wirelessly enabled citation writers can utilize the built-in GPS capabilities that provide for tracking of each device, as well as tracking and images of citation issuance areas.
- SOS Calls – Each handheld is programmed with an SOS button that when utilized sends, via a group or single text or via a group or single email address, the GPS Coordinates of the handheld along with an image of a map and the exact location of the handheld. This feature is used in the event an Officer requires immediately assistance.
- Multiple Violation Issuance – If authorized by the City, Officers can issue an unlimited number of violations per citation. Should the City require the ability to issue more or fewer violations per citations, a simple configuration change will update the handhelds immediately.
- Warning / Courtesy Notice Citations – The Solution provides Officers with the ability to issue warning or courtesy citations, as well as track those citations.
- Issuance Mapping – Our Solution can track the issuance of citations and display that in map format to understand what types of violations are being issued and where they are being issued.